New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Bought Rift S

smittyjajasmittyjaja Posts: 3
NerveGear
Hi

Managed to buy a Rift S directly from Oculus store yesterday morning, today it's saying they're out of stock however. Will my order still be fulfilled do you think? I'm in the UK.

thank you

Comments

• dburnedburne Posts: 3,653 Valuable Player
    Should be. Check what your order status shows.
    Don

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | I9 9900k| EVGA 2080Ti FTW3 Ultra |32 GB G Skill 3200 cl14 ram | Warthog Throttle | VKB Gunfighter Pro/MCG Pro grip | Crosswind Pedals | EVGA DG 87 Case| Rift S | Quest |
  • smittyjajasmittyjaja Posts: 3
    NerveGear
    dburne said:
    Should be. Check what your order status shows.
    There isn't anything on my order page :/
  • DarthConnorsDarthConnors Posts: 30
    Brain Burst
    It should be going from opened to processing for shipping within a week. So you're not seeing your order?
  • smittyjajasmittyjaja Posts: 3
    NerveGear
    It should be going from opened to processing for shipping within a week. So you're not seeing your order?
    nope it's not there on my orders page, does it take a while to appear? I got confirmation email for the order.
    Brain Burst
    There should be an order number in the confirmation email. @smittyjaja That order number will take you to your order. 
    Brain Burst
    nope it's not there on my orders page, does it take a while to appear? I got confirmation email for the order.
    And yes it should take a while to appear in the orders tab
  • GreenMario-GreenMario- Posts: 2
    NerveGear
    yes
  • MushroomiesMushroomies Posts: 54
    Hiro Protagonist
    I ordered my First Rift s about 5 days ago, Mine did not show up in my orders and still does not, I found out why. Turns out I was not sign in when I placed my order. I ordered under a guest account. If you have your order number that helps and you can find out from Support if your order went through.