New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Movies

Fascinated1Fascinated1 Posts: 2
NerveGear
Could you please-PLEASE!-include VUDU (movies streaming app) in your list of available apps in the Oculus platform? A lot of us are not gamers, but like to watch MOVIES in VR. And Oculus has virtually no movie apps. Okay, they got Bigscreen. Which does give a fascinating viewing experience. But Bigscreen only updates their movies like once every TWO MONTHS! And I heard Hulu is pulling it's service from VR. VUDU has the largest selection of 3D movies, yes, including Amazon Prime Videos. And there is nothing like 3D!!!
Tagged:

Comments

• JuliusWarrenJuliusWarren Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    I want to find good blockbusters
  • TomCgcmfcTomCgcmfc Posts: 2,412 Valuable Player
    edited July 9
    I love using Amazon Prime (free app in Quest and Go, but you need a Prime sub of course) to watch everything.  It's like having a +80in big screen tv!  Unfortunately, not all countries can access this.

Custom built gaming desktop; i9 9900k (water cooled) oc to 5ghz, gtx 1080 ti, 32 gb 3000hz ram, 1 tb ssd, 4 tb hdd.  Asus  ROG Maximus xi hero wifi mb, StarTech 4 port/4 controller sata powered usb3.0 pcie card, PCI-E PCI Express to USB 3.1 Gen 2 card, Asus VG248QE 1080p 144hz gaming monitor, Oculus Rift cv1 w/2x sensors, Vive Pro w/2.0 base stations/controllers, Quest w/Link and VD wireless (good/close 5Ghz wifi and PC with Ethernet cable to my Router).