New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Oculus Quest (v.655140.23520.0) "voice commands" option is missing from "Quick Actions"

jacutisjacutis Posts: 2
NerveGear
I recently purchased my Quest and it is fully updated. Looking at all of the guides and videos I can find, Everything states that it is as simple as going to "Quick Actions" in the new menu and selecting the "Voice Commands" option. The problem I have, is that it is not there. I have Mute mic, Night Display, DND and Reset View" there is no option for Voice Commands. How do I enable this feature?

Comments

• jacutisjacutis Posts: 2
    NerveGear
    Correction on version. That is the OS version. The actual version is "17.0.0.244.462.216761196"
  • SeyelentEcoSeyelentEco Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    Voice Commands has not been rolled out to everyone yet and is still in Beta.
  • cesar.heudebertcesar.heudebert Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    I just updated to version 19, but I do not have voice commands that is showed on the demo. Why?
  • Xentar13Xentar13 Posts: 2
    NerveGear
    Mine worked briefly after updating to version 19 then it suddenly stopped working again even when doing the double press on the Oculus button. 
  • pietergear360pietergear360 Posts: 3
    NerveGear
    edited July 31
    i live in holland same here no voice commands no shortcut for screenschots (oculus button and triger) .
    universal menu is on ...
    are we discriminated here in europa
    give us those extra options