Edit - Wow, what a change a few months can have - with the August news we have had to make some edits to the Bingo card, the "Additional Categories" can be found at the bottom!
For those new to this, we have held a bingo game covering Oculus Connect event announcements for the last few years. The rules are simple. Guess which of the announcements, omissions and surprises take place during the event, to win Big Prizes(*)
- During Oculus Facebook Connect 7:
1. Oculus will announce a new low-price Quest [10,000-points]
2. Oculus will announce a new high-performance Quest [5,000-points]
3. Oculus will announce partnering with Microsoft (again) [20,000-points]
4. Oculus will reveal Half Dome 4 and claim it will be made [2,000-points]
5. No mention of Lenovo will be made [10,000-points]
6. No mention of Rift-S will be made [5,000-points]
7. Carmack will host his developers talk [2,000-points] *or he will not [10,000-points]
8. Oculus will announce a Rift-S upgrade [10,000-points]
9. Oculus will announce a new software acquisition [5,000-points]
10. Oculus live feed to the event will crash! [10,000-points]
- ADDITIONAL - During Oculus Facebook Connect 7:
11. Facebook shows the new MR headset on stage [10,000-points]
12. Facebook announces a reversal to the mandatory Logon on Oculus! [100,000-points]
13. Facebook announces the Oculus operation is now only a brand [5,000-points]
14. All the old founders of Oculus are invited up on Stage with MarkZ [100,000,000,000-points]
15. Horizon crashes during Facebook Connect [10,000-points] *(different to the Live feed)
Calculate your points, to see if you win!
(Please also propose additional scenarios to add to the list)
* = Big Prizes cannot be redeemed for actual items, but are only bragging rights. Adjudicators [OP] verdict is final on all decisions.