New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Learning my Oculus go and found bigscreen and want to stream my movies etc

tman1968tman1968 Posts: 1
NerveGear
Where do I find Remote Desktop to stream from PC to Oculus Go please bear in mind I'm only a learner in technology

Answers

• McNuttsMcNutts Posts: 82
    Hiro Protagonist
    Here is the best tip you can get if you're just starting out in tech. Learn to use Google. Go to Google and type in this "bigscreen VR oculus go stream". This will give you the information you need.

Google will have the answers to pretty much all of the questions you will ever have. Start using it and you will not have to ask simple questions like this one.
    Main PC: AMD Ryzen 7 3800x @ 4.5GHz all cores | Noctua NH-D15S with 2 Fans | GIGABYTE X570 AORUS ULTRA |  32GB [email protected] | EVGA 2080 Super XC Ultra | OS(Win 10 Pro) - 250GB NVMe WD Black | Games - 1TB NVMe Samsung 970 EVO Plus | 4TB Seagate Barracuda | Case - NZXT H510i | PSU - CORSAIR RMx Series 850W Gold |
    Plex Server: [email protected] | 16GB | 250GB SSD | 2x4TB WD Black HDs | EVGA 980 ti
    VR Headsets: Rift S | 128GB Quest | 64GB Go | PSVR | Valve Index after 8-100 weeks
  • DGA_DirectorDGA_Director Posts: 7
    Brain Burst
    McNutts said:
    Here is the best tip you can get if you're just starting out in tech. Learn to use Google. Go to Google and type in this "bigscreen VR oculus go stream". This will give you the information you need.

Google will have the answers to pretty much all of the questions you will ever have. Start using it and you will not have to ask simple questions like this one.
    Seriously?  Isn't that what these forums are for?  Have you ever asked a question here? If you're not going to be helpful, probably no need to comment.  Even if you're simply trolling.

• McNuttsMcNutts Posts: 82
    Hiro Protagonist
    edited June 25
    McNutts said:

Seriously?  Isn't that what these forums are for?  Have you ever asked a question here? If you're not going to be helpful, probably no need to comment.  Even if you're simply trolling.

The forums are to help answer question yes and the answer is already in these forums. The problem is that most people don't bother to spend a split second to search for the answer and would rather just be lazy and have it plopped down in their lap. If you want to help in making this forum just an endless stream of the same questions over and over then answer it yourself and contribute to the already declining value this forum has. I rather help the person learn to fish instead of handing him a fish that will only help him in the short term. If you can't see that and think I might be trolling then maybe you're either having a bad day and can't see my post for what it is or you're just stupid.

Most forums have rules about not searching for an answer and asking a question that has been answered before or is easily found with a simple Google search. Maybe you're not aware of that but now you are.

I was truly trying to help someone that said they are new to tech. Anybody that knows anything knows that Google is the best source of information there currently is in the world and it can answer most questions, including the one asked here. I was trying to help the person figure this out.

Plus if you were to read my post carefully you would see I did supply him with the info he needed.
    Main PC: AMD Ryzen 7 3800x @ 4.5GHz all cores | Noctua NH-D15S with 2 Fans | GIGABYTE X570 AORUS ULTRA |  32GB [email protected] | EVGA 2080 Super XC Ultra | OS(Win 10 Pro) - 250GB NVMe WD Black | Games - 1TB NVMe Samsung 970 EVO Plus | 4TB Seagate Barracuda | Case - NZXT H510i | PSU - CORSAIR RMx Series 850W Gold |
    Plex Server: [email protected] | 16GB | 250GB SSD | 2x4TB WD Black HDs | EVGA 980 ti
    VR Headsets: Rift S | 128GB Quest | 64GB Go | PSVR | Valve Index after 8-100 weeks