New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Duo Packs of games but I already have one of them. What happens? Any discount if I buy the pack?

ufcfanufcfan Posts: 20
Brain Burst
The magical adventures duo pack of Down the Rabbit Hole and Shadow Point for CA$14.86 says 35% off of CA$22.99 but that is the price of each game so it would be more like 70% off (unless they are $14.86 each? but it doesn't seem like it) so if they are basically going for >$7:50 each. I already purchased DTRH for $22.99. How does it work when you buy a DUO pack but already own one of them?
Old Guy that's involved in anything Tech, Computer, Hi Fi Audio, Video & Photo Editing for longer than most have been around   
My first HD was 10mb and I was the envy of my geek buddies and the Idiot of the year to my soon to be Ex wife
btw You could by a brand new car off the lot for $5000 and we drove an older model sedan lol

Comments

• RichooalRichooal Posts: 1,664 Valuable Player
    A discount will be automatically applied if you already own one or more of the apps/games in the pack.

i5 6600k - GTX1060 - 8GB RAM - Rift CV1 + 3 Senors - 0 PROBLEMS 1 minor problem
    Dear Oculus, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it", please.

• Digikid1Digikid1 Posts: 2,306 Valuable Player
    It tells you right in the app that you already have one of the games and will tell you the discount.

What headset are you using?
  • ufcfanufcfan Posts: 20
    Brain Burst
    Quest with VD. I noticed that they changed the price now. They figured out that it was a 70% discount not 35% lol Should have bought it.
    Old Guy that's involved in anything Tech, Computer, Hi Fi Audio, Video & Photo Editing for longer than most have been around   
    My first HD was 10mb and I was the envy of my geek buddies and the Idiot of the year to my soon to be Ex wife
    btw You could by a brand new car off the lot for $5000 and we drove an older model sedan lol