New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Oculus Link Not Working

Pop.QuizPop.Quiz Posts: 1
NerveGear
I have had my Quest for a long time and decided that the time was right to start trying out the Oculus Link so I can play PCVR games. I watched some videos on youtube and learned that I'm able to use my charging cable as a link cable, but I'm not able to connect? I have the oculus software on my computer and I have clicked on the pop up in my Quest asking to enable Oculus Link (beta), but nothing is working. It just shows me a blank screen; no loading symbol whatsoever. The oculus software tells me that its not working (duh) and I click the provided link which brings me to a support site for the Rift which isn't what I'm using.

Does anyone know what I need to do to be able to use the Oculus Link feature?

Comments

• TomCgcmfcTomCgcmfc Posts: 2,261 Valuable Player
    As per usual, check out the Oculus support website for Quest Link requirements, installation guides, and troubleshooting tips.  Google is your friend.  For example;

https://support.oculus.com/444256562873335/

If this does not sort out your problem contact Oculus Support and ask them to help you.  Good luck mate.

Custom built gaming desktop; i9 9900k (water cooled) oc to 5ghz, gtx 1080 ti, 32 gb 3000hz ram, 1 tb ssd, 4 tb hdd.  Asus  ROG Maximus xi hero wifi mb, StarTech 4 port/4 controller sata powered usb3.0 pcie card, PCI-E PCI Express to USB 3.1 Gen 2 card, Asus VG248QE 1080p 144hz gaming monitor, Oculus Rift cv1 w/2x sensors, Vive Pro w/2.0 base stations/controllers, Quest w/Link and VD wireless (good/close 5Ghz wifi and PC with Ethernet cable to my Router).