New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Oculus Facebook integration Security

Madmonkey1980Madmonkey1980 Posts: 3
NerveGear
Hi i need some help understanding the level of integration that the Facebook integration has with my actual Facebook account. i recently parted way with an oculus go due to an asset division within a business i deleted all content via the oculus web page and received a success msgs, but some how it shows it still linked via my Facebook security login. does the oculus go product have access to my fb messages ect ?

notes all Passwords were reset prior to handover of the product as i have a quest 

Comments

• wuzpwuzp Posts: 335
    Trinity
    does the oculus go product have access to my fb messages ect ?

notes all Passwords were reset prior to handover of the product as i have a quest 
    If you unlinked your Facefook account, from your Oculus account; AND performed a factory reset of the headset; AND personally changed your Facefook password; THEN there is no access possible.
  • CatherineWhitesideCatherineWhiteside Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    The essence of confidentiality is to keep certain data from outsiders, security is to keep information confidential after it has been collected. Privacy is, in a sense, related to your personal comfort level - to what extent you are comfortable sharing data. Security is how organizations store and protect your information.