New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

my oculus controller wont turn on

POCHITO5567POCHITO5567 Posts: 2
NerveGear
hey guys i need some help my oculus controller is not turning on i havent used it for about 6 months now i tried replaicing the batteries and clicking the buttons, long clicks nothing works pls help
Tagged:

Comments

• TomCgcmfcTomCgcmfc Posts: 2,261 Valuable Player
    Use your Oculus phone app and try pairing it again.  Maybe even go through the whole setup again.  Good luck.

Custom built gaming desktop; i9 9900k (water cooled) oc to 5ghz, gtx 1080 ti, 32 gb 3000hz ram, 1 tb ssd, 4 tb hdd.  Asus  ROG Maximus xi hero wifi mb, StarTech 4 port/4 controller sata powered usb3.0 pcie card, PCI-E PCI Express to USB 3.1 Gen 2 card, Asus VG248QE 1080p 144hz gaming monitor, Oculus Rift cv1 w/2x sensors, Vive Pro w/2.0 base stations/controllers, Quest w/Link and VD wireless (good/close 5Ghz wifi and PC with Ethernet cable to my Router).

• POCHITO5567POCHITO5567 Posts: 2
    NerveGear

i already tried that but with the controller not turning on at all i cant do that

• TomCgcmfcTomCgcmfc Posts: 2,261 Valuable Player
    edited July 2
    Please don’t take this the wrong way, but double check your AA battery is the right way around.  Otherwise contact Oculus support.  If you’re out of warranty they sell replacement Go controllers.

Edit; another clue that your Go controller should be working is when you replace the battery you should see a faint white light in the top/front.

Custom built gaming desktop; i9 9900k (water cooled) oc to 5ghz, gtx 1080 ti, 32 gb 3000hz ram, 1 tb ssd, 4 tb hdd.  Asus  ROG Maximus xi hero wifi mb, StarTech 4 port/4 controller sata powered usb3.0 pcie card, PCI-E PCI Express to USB 3.1 Gen 2 card, Asus VG248QE 1080p 144hz gaming monitor, Oculus Rift cv1 w/2x sensors, Vive Pro w/2.0 base stations/controllers, Quest w/Link and VD wireless (good/close 5Ghz wifi and PC with Ethernet cable to my Router).