cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Controllers Jitters

dcole001
Protege
For some reason my Touch controllers have started having Jitters. I un-installed Oculus Home and re-installed and still did not fix issue. And Suggestions? 
3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable
Apparently related to latest PTC update version 19.
You can try disabling the PTC and see if V18 is better then.

evilspoons983
Explorer

Oculus version 18 was broken in PTC exactly the same way like two weeks ago, they didn't fix it when it went to the main release channel.

Version 17 worked fine. I don't know how to downgrade though. Version 19 in PTC currently does not have a fix for whatever this issue is either.

It's not related to SteamVR either, you can get it to do this in Oculus Home. Just load up your home and try to pick up something, it'll get flung off into the abyss or randomly start spinning or some other fun stupid thing. Only a couple apps like the Oculus menus and Google Earth seem to have some kind of sanity check or smoothing that makes them work.

TheKnightsRaven
Explorer
I just got my Rift S on the 30th barely two days and this update comes in and makes it unusable. It flickers between both controllers but rarely happens to both at the same time. Just hoping someone figures out how to fix it or Oculus is working on a patch to fix the issue.