cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

They sent me the wrong controller

Pacman8030
Expert Protege
i broke my left handed controller and ordered a replacement. They sent me a right handed controller. What's the quickest way to get this resolved?
5 REPLIES 5

RuneSR2
Grand Champion
Contact Oculus Support again, unfortunately mistakes happen. And now another person has gotten two left controllers 😉

Oculus Rift CV1, Valve Index & PSVR2, Asus Strix OC RTX™ 3090, i9-10900K (5.3Ghz), 32GB 3200MHz, 16TB SSD
"Ask not what VR can do for you, but what you can do for VR"

Pacman8030
Expert Protege
It's taking them a week or more just to "look into the issue". I am more than willing to send the right handed one back, so it's not like I'm trying to scam them out of a free controller. 

NeXT_Level_2k
Honored Guest
They JUST did the exact same thing to me, so everyone's getting the wrong controller now it seems?  This is beyond "oopsie" level if it's happening over and over again. lol

Pacman8030
Expert Protege
I punched a wall and broke a tracking ring. I would like to get back into VR some time this year. 

NeXT_Level_2k
Honored Guest
I hear ya - mine took a 3ft tumble off the bookshelf and poof - doesn't work anymore.

Please let me know if you get an update from them.  I got the same generic "looking into it we'll try to be in touch in 3-5 business days".  I guess it takes these folks 3-5 business days to figure out that the SKU on my invoice is different from the SKU on the box they sent me.