cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Component exception error help!

Grxnt
Explorer
hi there hoping someone can help out of no where I was disconnected from my game and sent to home screen with a component exception error popped up about 60+ pages have tried reset etc but problem persists is this a hardware or problem on oculus side as will need to send my headset back if so only 2 weeks old 
20 REPLIES 20

Faye_
Honored Guest
I’m having this same error! Though I had my headset off and turned it back on, then I got the error. It doesn’t kick me out of games. It only shows up once I exit a game. I’ve only had this headset for a month. I tried restarting my headset to no avail. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. 

JPoggle
Honored Guest
I’ve only had my quest for a week and I’ve had this issue, I’ve contacted oculus support about this problem so hopefully I can get a solution. It seems as though we’ve all recently gotten this issue, I’ve sideloaded a few games onto my quest from side quest but that’s about all I can think of as to why this issue is taking place. 

Jazzifer
Honored Guest
I have reported this issue as well.  I was playing synth riders, and I know they just had a new update. Not sure if that has anything to do with it, but I mentioned it to them.  I’ve only had my device for a week.  

Jujufinette
Explorer
Hello everyone, i have the same problem even after a total reset of the headset. If someone have a solution ?

gixxerhoff750
Honored Guest
Also have this issue

julzen89
Honored Guest
Same here

Cryogoat
Honored Guest
Same issue.  would like to get it fixed

Jujufinette
Explorer
After a total factory recovery and during the first boot  the error disapear. I can install some apps, open them and close them without problems. But after the second boot the problem reappears (just after when i close apps).
Otherwise the Quest works well, apps too, this is just the log error which appears after the close of the apps.
If Oculus has a solution or an update ?

lunchboxvnyhcvr
Honored Guest
having the saame problems and nothing seems to work..  even did a factory reset and the problem dosent go away