New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Old visual interface for shutting down/restart and charging while shut down

aguy10aguy10 Posts: 7
NerveGear

I changed my password for my Oculus account. After the headset updated it looks like it started using old interface screens for shutting down and displaying the charge when the machine is off plugged in. This doesn't seem to have affected the performance as far as I can tell yet. I've already done a factory reset and the cleaner looking modern interface doesn't come back.

Just wondering you people's thoughts on this. Thanks.

Tagged:

Comments

• TomCgcmfcTomCgcmfc Posts: 2,412 Valuable Player
    Maybe it will come back with the next update (v20).  Also check your dashboard/setting/all/about and see if another update is available.  You can also see what version you are currently on (should be V19).  I guess as long as it's working ok and you can access everything I would not worry about it.

Custom built gaming desktop; i9 9900k (water cooled) oc to 5ghz, gtx 1080 ti, 32 gb 3000hz ram, 1 tb ssd, 4 tb hdd.  Asus  ROG Maximus xi hero wifi mb, StarTech 4 port/4 controller sata powered usb3.0 pcie card, PCI-E PCI Express to USB 3.1 Gen 2 card, Asus VG248QE 1080p 144hz gaming monitor, Oculus Rift cv1 w/2x sensors, Vive Pro w/2.0 base stations/controllers, Quest w/Link and VD wireless (good/close 5Ghz wifi and PC with Ethernet cable to my Router).

• aguy10aguy10 Posts: 7
    NerveGear
    edited July 26
    Where it says version and runtime version both says 18. Above it where it says software update it says no updates available even though I'm connected to Wi-Fi.