cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accessories: Oculus Rift S Standard Facial Interface

comatrix
Protege
I would like to know if this accessory is only the foam or the entire mask, because there is no description, it says only facial interface (may be it is me I don't understand, why don't you put more than one image or show details, you can only buy and that's it, because if you see it from the front it seems only a silicon facial cover, not the entire support)

yor8nra7lh8n.jpg
  • VR Headset Oculus Rift S
  • CPU AMD 3.700x - GPU Asus ROG Strix 2080 Super - MB Asus ROG Strix X570 F-Gaming
  • RAM 32GB G.Skill 3.600mhz CL 16 - Storage 1TB NVMe M.2 2280 - 2TB SSD 3.0 - 3TB HDD
  • Cooler Dark Rock Pro 4 - PSU Corsair HX 1.000i Platinum Modular
  • Fans Hub DeepCool FH-10 - Case Cooler Master H500P Mesh Option
  • Airflow 2x240mm in, 4x120mm out, 2x135mm CPU, 3x85mm GPU, 2x35mm MB
2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager
Hey @comatrix the facial interface for each device would be the piece that attaches to the headset itself. All of them are removable, and that one is no different than the one on your current headset. You should be able to just detach your current one by gently pulling, to see exactly what you would get as a replacement. Please note, this does not include the nose piece. - Principe
If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

comatrix
Protege
Thanks for the answer, but please at least update the website in a much more ergonomic way to the users
  • VR Headset Oculus Rift S
  • CPU AMD 3.700x - GPU Asus ROG Strix 2080 Super - MB Asus ROG Strix X570 F-Gaming
  • RAM 32GB G.Skill 3.600mhz CL 16 - Storage 1TB NVMe M.2 2280 - 2TB SSD 3.0 - 3TB HDD
  • Cooler Dark Rock Pro 4 - PSU Corsair HX 1.000i Platinum Modular
  • Fans Hub DeepCool FH-10 - Case Cooler Master H500P Mesh Option
  • Airflow 2x240mm in, 4x120mm out, 2x135mm CPU, 3x85mm GPU, 2x35mm MB