New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Oculus rift s cameras turn static

AcubenssAcubenss Posts: 2
NerveGear
My oculus rift s cameras turn static after a little time of playing usually after a few minutes but somtimes longer
This completly disables any tracking so i cant move my hands in game
I've tried a few things
-Tried all the usb ports on my computer
-Reinstalled oculus software
-Tried oculus beta option It turns static with the option on and off
-Factory reset my pc
-Put my power saving on high performance
-Put usb power saving off

If anyone knows how to fix this issue please tell me

PC specs are
AMD ryzen 2600x
Geforce 1060 6gb
16gb ram clocked at 3200mhz
Asus TUF b450 motherboard

Comments

• dburnedburne Posts: 3,758 Valuable Player
    Did you go into device manager in Windows and disable power management for all your USB devices?
    I know you said you put power saver off for USB, just checking you did them individually?
    Don

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | I9 9900k| EVGA 2080Ti FTW3 Ultra |32 GB G Skill 3200 cl14 ram | Warthog Throttle | VKB Gunfighter Pro/MCG Pro grip | Crosswind Pedals | EVGA DG 87 Case| Rift S | Quest |
  • ao1977ao1977 Posts: 10
    Brain Burst
    Had the same issue twice during the last days, and it definitely came with the latest software update.
  • Freejack77Freejack77 Posts: 3
    NerveGear
    Have that too, usually once a day after some time playing. I stopped using the OTT and the last 3 days where fine. But this can also be coincidence.
  • OculusSupportOculusSupport Posts: 895 Oculus Staff
    Hey @Acubenss can you try removing other USB devices as well? If the issue persists, can you gather your diagnostic logs with the steps here, and create a ticket here so that we can look into assisting further. - Principe
  • AcubenssAcubenss Posts: 2
    NerveGear
    @dburne Just checked the settings, all of the usb power saving settings are set to off