New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

How long for my quest to change from opened to shipped ?

AlfsdadAlfsdad Posts: 3
NerveGear
Really finding it hard not to cancel my purchase, Been 7 days since I ordered the oculus Quest and still no change 🤬🤬😔😔😔😢😭.
Has anyone else been having this trouble, Was meant to be a birthday present. Not sure weather to just off amazon now as can get it next day now it’s back in stock . Help Oculus please .

Comments

• DaftnDirectDaftnDirect Posts: 5,945 Volunteer Moderator
    edited July 30
    Hi @Alfsdad there are a couple threads on this already, one for Rift and one for Quest which is this one:
    https://forums.oculusvr.com/community/discussion/89586/order-status-opened#latest

although both headsets are discussed on both threads so you should get an idea of what other people are experiencing with the order status right now, it seems there's quite a variation probably depending on location but not sure, some see a change from Open to Processed for Shipping in less than a week but looking through the thread a few people said longer... 2 to 4 weeks even.
    Intel 5820K [email protected], Titan X (Maxwell), 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4, ASRock X99 Taichi, Samsung 500Gb 960 Evo M.2, Corsair H100i v2 Cooler, Inateck KTU3FR-4P USB 3 card, Windows 10 Pro v2004 (19041.388)