New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Rift s keeps losing tracking and blacking out need help

OwO696OwO696 Posts: 5
NerveGear
edited September 14 in Oculus Rift S and Rift
Rift s I's fine for 10-25 minutes then It usually blacks out and after that my headset and controllers lose tracking every 2-6 minutes
Tagged:

Comments

• MushroomiesMushroomies Posts: 201
    Nexus 6
    Need more info, What are you connected to, What GPU and Computer, Have you tried a different USB Port?
  • ZaccSmacc921ZaccSmacc921 Posts: 2
    NerveGear
    I had the same prob on my quest using link but then it just stopped after I took a break for like an hr
  • OwO696OwO696 Posts: 5
    NerveGear
    My specs are Cpu Intel i3-4150  Gpu Gtx 980  Memory 8 gig and yes I have tried all the usb 3.0 ports on my computer

• TomCgcmfcTomCgcmfc Posts: 3,056 Valuable Player
    OwO696 said:
    My specs are Cpu Intel i3-4150  Gpu Gtx 980  Memory 8 gig and yes I have tried all the usb 3.0 ports on my computer

Maybe contact Oculus Support and ask them.  Could be a Cable issue and or maybe just because your PC is just below spec, who knows?  Also, if you just did a Win10 feature update go to your device manager and make sure all your usb ports have power savings disabled (unchecked).  Good luck mate.

Custom built gaming desktop; i9 9900k (water cooled) oc to 5ghz, gtx 1080 ti, 32 gb 3000hz ram, 1 tb ssd, 4 tb hdd.  Asus  ROG Maximus xi hero wifi mb, StarTech 4 port/4 controller sata powered usb3.0 pcie card, PCI-E PCI Express to USB 3.1 Gen 2 card, Asus VG248QE 1080p 144hz gaming monitor, Oculus Rift cv1 w/2x sensors, Vive Pro w/2.0 base stations/controllers, Quest 1 w/Link and VD wireless (good/close 5Ghz wifi and PC with Ethernet cable to my Router).