cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order Status

stapler45
Honored Guest
I ordered a quest a couple of days ago, Saturday (august 1) to be exact, and I am extremely impatient. I got the email for my order status yesterday and it says opened. My question is how long does an order usually remain in the "opened" status before it moves on?
2 REPLIES 2

enigma01
Trustee
This is really a ‘how long is a piece of string’ question. What was the estimated delivery date when you placed your order, has this date past? I’ve ordered from Oculus within the past few weeks and the order has dispatched within 24 hours. 

If your estimated delivery date has past then contact support for an update. 

Oculus dispatch from different distribution centres for different regions. So the time orders take to be fulfilled may vary depending on region. 

Mushroomies
Heroic Explorer
The whole process in most cases is around two weeks, It is not very fast,
In the United states it says on open anywhere from 9 to 11 days, Then it goes to Process for shipping that last a few days and then is shipped out UPS 2 Day Air. enigma01 post is correct, Much of it depends on where you live. Hang in there, I know you want it now, We all went through this so you are not alone. It is in the works and you will be in VR Heaven soon  😉