New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Setting up multiple Headsets

BloudeweddBloudewedd Posts: 1
NerveGear
My question: If I have 3 headsets, Oculus Gos as an example (All 3 headsets are on the same account, all 3 headsets I own), and I installed the apps I wanted on the first headset. Is there away to clone the the first headset and load the files on the other 2 headsets without having to go through the download process for the apps?

Thank you in advance.

Answers

• stevestressstevestress Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    yes go to not installed on the headsets and if you bought them on the same account it will let you install them now can you answer one for me I have 2 h/sets on same account can I play multiplayer with them 
  • TomCgcmfcTomCgcmfc Posts: 2,634 Valuable Player
    yes go to not installed on the headsets and if you bought them on the same account it will let you install them now can you answer one for me I have 2 h/sets on same account can I play multiplayer with them 
    No, one account = one app at a time.  You can confirm this by contacting Oculus Support.

Custom built gaming desktop; i9 9900k (water cooled) oc to 5ghz, gtx 1080 ti, 32 gb 3000hz ram, 1 tb ssd, 4 tb hdd.  Asus  ROG Maximus xi hero wifi mb, StarTech 4 port/4 controller sata powered usb3.0 pcie card, PCI-E PCI Express to USB 3.1 Gen 2 card, Asus VG248QE 1080p 144hz gaming monitor, Oculus Rift cv1 w/2x sensors, Vive Pro w/2.0 base stations/controllers, Quest w/Link and VD wireless (good/close 5Ghz wifi and PC with Ethernet cable to my Router).