cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help! Order still on open

baileywhv
Explorer
Ordered my rift s on the 25 of July still on opened did support ticket a while ago and they didn't really tell me Anything new
6 REPLIES 6

Richooal
Consultant
If they can't tell you anything new, I don't think the community can tell you more. Just be patient, for whatever reason, lots of people want one of these things.
i5 6600k - GTX1060 - 8GB RAM - Rift CV1 + 3 Sensors - 1 minor problem
Dear Oculus, If it ain't broke, don't fix it, please.

baileywhv
Explorer
BUMP!

MattTheCat8
Explorer
Which country do you live in? Sometimes getting it off of Amazon (local stock) can get it delivered in a couple of delays. I cancelled mine and ordered it off Amazon AU and it's getting delivered on Monday. Opened just means they're getting your order ready, while it's only meant to be a few days to a week some people have reported it taking months. The good thing about it is that you can cancel it at any time while it's on the opened status no questions asked.

corywarr
Honored Guest
Bump, I was wondering if anyone had further insight into this subject.

baileywhv
Explorer

Which country do you live in? Sometimes getting it off of Amazon (local stock) can get it delivered in a couple of delays. I cancelled mine and ordered it off Amazon AU and it's getting delivered on Monday. Opened just means they're getting your order ready, while it's only meant to be a few days to a week some people have reported it taking months. The good thing about it is that you can cancel it at any time while it's on the opened status no questions asked.

got it from the offical website im aussie  

baileywhv
Explorer
ill try and cancel and then reorder threw amazon