cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

right controller where is my new one? who else has the same problem?

FuBaNaToR
Protege
right controller not working? cant get a new one?  has not work right from the start?  Anyone else?  
What about my warranty?  Just sell me your product and screw my warranty? 
sent tickets no response!!  Like my tickets where deleted??@!@??  WHAT IS GOING ON!!!?!!!!?!!!?!
ya im pissed!  
should have spent my money on Valve Index
6 REPLIES 6

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager
Hey @FuBaNaToR I found your ticket and it hasn't been deleted. Typically you'll receive a response within 1-2 business days, and it's within that time frame still currently. If you'd rather buy a replacement, you can do so here. - Principe
If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

FuBaNaToR
Protege
no i made a ticket months ago ,the ticket you say you see now is new !! now my warranty has expired!!!!  then you say if you rather buy a replacement click here?  YOU DONT HAVE ONE TO SELL ME!!!!!!  so now what? ya what a waste of $500 plus the money spent on downloading games!!!!     SOOOO UPSET!!!!!!!! 

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager
@FuBaNaToR can you provide the original ticket number, or reference it in your new ticket? As for the accessories page, stock periodically comes up, it may temporarily be unavailable at this time, however check back within the next few days. The only other ticket I can note is a year old and was regarding registering the device, rather than any controller problems. - Principe
If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

FuBaNaToR
Protege
yes i made a ticket almost a year ago to register my Rifts , no help offered  , had to figure it out myself.... 3 months after that the controller starts to bug out, send a ticket ask for help on what i need to do to ship back or get a replacement one. been so long i forgot about as i stopped playing because i could not play with a broke controller.   

soo i got it back out and bought saber beat for the kids as you dont need the d-pad to play it.
still spending money on a broke device.........
 would be nice if you would honor your warranty and send me a new rifts right controller or at the very least a BIG discount!

jimbotronn
Explorer
1-2 days response times!? ???? I suppose that's true if you count the automatic RMA received email as a response. How long does it usually take to fully resolve a warranty return? I've been told 2-5 days, twice, and have been waiting for 2 weeks. Not a person contact me proactively. I had to send multiple emails to get one response. Please be up front. I still would be disappointed but at least I'd appreciate the honesty. Setting goals you can't nor do you intend to keep is the number one reason that the situation is even more frustrating than it is. 

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager
Hey @jimbotronn unfortunately we're a little delayed with the amount of contacts right now. However with your case, we're working with our logistics and warehouse teams to get the case addressed, which has been noted in the ticket, along with updates as soon as there are any. - Principe