New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Tracking Check Failure on Device Setup

Hey lads, so im having an issue here. 
Im having issues with tracking on device manager. The sensors are not able to be tracking. I took what was recommended to me (restart, try every 3.0 port), etc. Heck, i even reinstalled Windows 10 and that didnt do it. Can someone help me out here!?

Comments

• jimliu2017jimliu2017 Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    me tooo....
  • Sebastian8412Sebastian8412 Posts: 6
    Brain Burst
    I have had this problem before, and it is easily fixed. All you need to do is unplug the USB, wait 10 secs, put it back in, then do the same for the DisplayPort. You do have to wait a bit after, but it works perfectly fine afterwards :3 Hope this helps!
  • HeyImSandyHeyImSandy Posts: 2
    NerveGear
    I have had this problem before, and it is easily fixed. All you need to do is unplug the USB, wait 10 secs, put it back in, then do the same for the DisplayPort. You do have to wait a bit after, but it works perfectly fine afterwards :3 Hope this helps!
    I did that, many times, and nothing worked. I believe that the cable is busted. I have a new one coming in, but ill keep trying. Thanks.

Braydon/HeyImSandy
  • ToastedRichyToastedRichy Posts: 8
    Brain Burst
    edited August 29
    Hello, HeyImSandy

You need to make sure that the USB port that you plug your headset into is 3.0 compatible (The USB port color should most likely be blue).
    When plugging in your headset, you need to make sure that the USB connection is fully established before plugging in the DisplayPort cable.

If nothing else works, you may need to contact support at tickets.oculusvr.com

Kind regards,
    Richy
    Rig Specs
    CPU: Intel Core i7-10700KF @ 3.8 GHz (5.1 T GHz)
    GPU: AMD XFX RX 580 OC 8GB
    RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO (2x16)
    MB: Gigabyte B460 HD3 LGA 1200 (B460 Chipset)
    Storage: DREVO X1 SATA SSD (240GiB) - Operating System
    Seagate Barracuda Compute 2.5’ 1TB (Games - Temporarily Unplugged)
    Seagate Barracuda Compute 3.5’ 2TB (Games)
    PSU: ace A-850BR ATX (850 Watts)
    CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO
    Case: AeroCool Streak RGB Flow Mid Tower Case