New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Quest link crashes along with PC

BabyyyyFoxBabyyyyFox Posts: 1
NerveGear
MY BUILD
CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3200G GHz Quad-Core Processor
Motherboard: MSI B450 TOMAHAWK MAX ATX AM4 MOTHERBOARD
Memory: Corsair Vengeneance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 CL 16 Memory
Storage: Seagate Barracuda Compute 2 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
Video Card: XFX Radeon RX 580 8 GB GTS XXX ED Video Card
Case: Corsair SPEC-DELTA RGB ATX Mid Tower Case
Power Supply: EVGA 600 W 80+ Certified ATX Power Supply

WHATS HAPPENING
I recently built my PC about 2-3 months ago. I haven't had any problems until about two weeks ago. I noticed when I played League of Legends. I could get into the game and start playing but around half-way and to the end it could crash the game and the PC along with it. The screen would go complete black, I could hear sounds and speak if on discord for about a minute before buzzing then silent. I would then have to completely restart the PC to get back on and do anything. Because league is an already buggy game I thought it was just being stupid and gave up on playing it.

I noticed soon after it wasn't just the game when I tried to connect my Oculus Link that I recently bought. I checked they're support but to no avail. I can get it to work for about five minutes before the same crash happens.

So far the crash only happens on these two games. I can run others like Among Us, OSU, Stick Fight, and APEX.

TROUBLESHOOTING
So far I've made sure all my drivers are up to date, as well as uninstalled reinstalled them. I've also reseated the GPU and tried using the different 8 pin connections on my PSU, and I've also used Passmark as a test to point to what part of my pc is causing the crash. On Passmark it would be fine all through the CPU mark and 2D rendering mark, but once it got to 3D directx 9 it started having troubles, but stayed on, then at 3D directx 10 it would turn off with nothing on the screen, a black out.

The only things I can think to do now are a complete clean reinstall of Windows or check to see what I can do with the power supply. If anyone has any suggestions that could help that would be amazing and greatly appreciated.