New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

My headset is stuck in downloading after a factory reset.

I've been having a ongoing issue with my Oculus headset, first the left controller lost its connection. I was never able to reconnect even with the help of support as of yet. But in the process my headset made me do a factory reset so I did. Now after redownloading the Oculus App and factory resetting it. It is now stuck halfway thru the process for days now.. Also my Oculus App will not complete setup due to my left controller not connecting. Is that why its not finishing the download? Please help any advice?

Comments

• TomCgcmfcTomCgcmfc Posts: 2,589 Valuable Player
    I think you need to contact Oculus support again.  Impossible to provide a quick fix within this user forum imho.  Could be a problem with your Quest hardware, who knows?

Custom built gaming desktop; i9 9900k (water cooled) oc to 5ghz, gtx 1080 ti, 32 gb 3000hz ram, 1 tb ssd, 4 tb hdd.  Asus  ROG Maximus xi hero wifi mb, StarTech 4 port/4 controller sata powered usb3.0 pcie card, PCI-E PCI Express to USB 3.1 Gen 2 card, Asus VG248QE 1080p 144hz gaming monitor, Oculus Rift cv1 w/2x sensors, Vive Pro w/2.0 base stations/controllers, Quest w/Link and VD wireless (good/close 5Ghz wifi and PC with Ethernet cable to my Router).