New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Quest 2 Unboxing vids

ZenbaneZenbane Posts: 16,377 Valuable Player
edited September 16 in General
The Unboxing vids are going live now...

Comments

• synchromesh62synchromesh62 Posts: 204
    Nexus 6
    Another good one.

• Digikid1Digikid1 Posts: 2,430 Valuable Player
    Wow that is one ugly box.  At least the previous models had some good style to it.  This is awful looking and probably will not catch the attention of potential customers at all.
  • ZenbaneZenbane Posts: 16,377 Valuable Player
    The box is definitely not very attractive when compared to the previous boxes.

Maybe they put the name Oculus is super duper jumbo large font to help squelch all those people that kept saying the Oculus brand was going away??
    *coughdburnecough**coughkevincough*

I kid, I kid.  <3
  • kevinw729kevinw729 Posts: 5,709 Valuable Player
    edited September 16
    That box - the image and the design - Fake News!

• Techy111Techy111 Posts: 6,799 Volunteer Moderator
    kevinw729 said:
    That box - the image and the design - Fake News!
    I believe :)
    A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

edited September 16
    Kevin, your post from the 9th September in your bingo thread = your words;)

Throwing rounds term like "Fake-news", "deceiving" and others is self defeating and ferment problems, so must be avoided, and agree the bullying and accusations of the motives of posters is dangerous. I am happy that no one on this forum does such things we need to move on to avoid derailing this topic, that may be the aim if any poster had that agenda?

A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

• kevinw729kevinw729 Posts: 5,709 Valuable Player
    Techy111 said:
    Kevin, your post from the 9th September in your bingo thread = your words;)

Throwing rounds term like "Fake-news", "deceiving" and others is self defeating and ferment problems, so must be avoided, and agree the bullying and accusations of the motives of posters is dangerous. I am happy that no one on this forum does such things we need to move on to avoid derailing this topic, that may be the aim if any poster had that agenda?

Thank you for running this statement.
    I am happy to stand by this - I also look forward to see how we as a forum embrace the news that Oculus just changed the Road Map that many of them had been defending - calling Fake News, and had even doubled down on being wrong. It is now a time for this community to move forward and pick the right platform for them. Unless you want to make this about pointing fingers?
  • ZenbaneZenbane Posts: 16,377 Valuable Player
    kevinw729 said:
     I also look forward to see how we as a forum embrace the news that Oculus just changed the Road Map that many of them had been defending - calling Fake News, and had even doubled down on being wrong. It is now a time for this community to move forward and pick the right platform for them. Unless you want to make this about pointing fingers?

You've literally been pointing fingers for months, and all day today.  :D

"Nobody point fingers! Unless it's me, and my finger."

Let the users decide, not you, me, them or us. It's peoples decisions and I'm not "making" them decide. So no...no finger pointing from this "restricted" mod.

• ohgrantohgrant Posts: 349
    Trinity
     Nice unboxing's , here's one from the two lasses , bless their souls.... 
    Gigabyte  AB350 Ryzen 2700x, 16gb ddr 4 3200, 1080ti. Z800 HMD, DK1, DK2, CV1, Vive wireless, Quest, HP Reverb. Viewsonic 1080p 3D projector ASUS 3D vision monitor.  UAD Apollo interface, Yamaha studio monitors.  
  • synchromesh62synchromesh62 Posts: 204
    Nexus 6
    edited September 16
    Hmm .. Did a bit of digging on Amazon after watching the vids and if you ordered the decent head strap and official usb cable the 299 suddenly becomes around 399. 
    Which is still good i guess considering all the new features,