New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Controller replacements

bigsexy007bigsexy007 Posts: 1
NerveGear
When will there be controllers back in stock

Comments

• dvc2112dvc2112 Posts: 35
    Brain Burst
    Quite a few individual Quest controllers popping up on ebay now, if anyone is still on the hunt.
  • synchromesh62synchromesh62 Posts: 329
    Trinity
    edited September 27
    dvc2112 said:
    Quite a few individual Quest controllers popping up on ebay now, if anyone is still on the hunt.
    The worry there is .. Why would anyone sell their Quest controllers Left, Right, a pair or whatever ?
    Unless they already had issues and replaced them ... Just a thought.

I mean you dont see " For sale oculus Quest with left controller " sorry i sold the right on Ebay 
    :smile:

• Cavanna00Cavanna00 Posts: 12
    Brain Burst
    dvc2112 said:
    The worry there is .. Why would anyone sell their Quest controllers Left, Right, a pair or whatever ?
    Unless they already had issues and replaced them ... Just a thought.

I mean you dont see " For sale oculus Quest with left controller " sorry i sold the right on Ebay 
    :smile:

I believe that a lot of times people buy limited items to resell them at a higher price on eBey. Maybe they are selling them seperately to get even more money out of it? I would alyways compare the prices before I buy anything.
    Or maybe they broke one of theirs and had to buy another set so they have one left. You never know :#