cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quest Halo Strap

Nunyabinez
Rising Star
I hope this isn't a violation, but I have been very frustrated trying to get my Quest to be comfortable. I 3D Printed a piece of plastic that sits on your head and you velcro it to the the quest to put more of the weight on your forehead, I printed a part to put a battery on the back as a counter balance, but nothing was really working. I found this strap and ordered it and so far it seems to work really well. I haven't had time for an extended session, but I am not using the optional top strap and it seems to be working well plus it doesn't leave my hair with a dent down the middle.

I am in no way associated with the company, and though it came from China, I ordered it on a Friday and had it by Monday. They will charge you $10 shipping, but it comes DHL and the unit without headphones is $38. There is a version with headphones, but I like the official headphones fine so I didn't get that one.

https://www.goquestvr.com/index.php/product/halo-strap/
hehjdhgwrf5p.jpg

i7 8700, 16GB, RTX 2080 TI, Rift CV1 | i5 4690K, 16GB, GTX 1660 TI, Rift CV1 | Quest | Quest 2

2 REPLIES 2

Anonymous
Not applicable
Its also on Amazon ... I have been tempted by it myself.
Agreed .. Walking round like you have had an axe through your skull after a session is not a good look.
🙂

Nunyabinez
Rising Star
Quest Users
6hmv0vx759fy.jpg
Rift S Users
escd43lygu8e.jpg

i7 8700, 16GB, RTX 2080 TI, Rift CV1 | i5 4690K, 16GB, GTX 1660 TI, Rift CV1 | Quest | Quest 2