cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can you purchase games pre quest 2?

GibberDog
Protege
I'll be getting the Quest 2 on the 13th, can I purchase and accumulate the games I want now or do I need to do it when I get the unit?
I'll also be buying PC titles as I'll have the cable and my PC is more than capable of handeling the Rift Titles.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

nalex66
MVP
MVP
Yes, you can purchase games on the Oculus website, or you can install the phone app (which you'll need to set up your Quest) and buy games through it.

Both options let you choose which platform you're buying for (Quest, Rift, or Go), so just make sure you're on the right store before purchasing. I think it gives you a warning if you don't have hardware associated with your Oculus account, but it will let you proceed regardless.

DK2, CV1, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Quest 3.

Try my game: Cyclops Island Demo

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

nalex66
MVP
MVP
Yes, you can purchase games on the Oculus website, or you can install the phone app (which you'll need to set up your Quest) and buy games through it.

Both options let you choose which platform you're buying for (Quest, Rift, or Go), so just make sure you're on the right store before purchasing. I think it gives you a warning if you don't have hardware associated with your Oculus account, but it will let you proceed regardless.

DK2, CV1, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Quest 3.

Try my game: Cyclops Island Demo