New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

VR Version Sharecare YOU - medically-accurate gaming software

AlexSharecareAlexSharecare Posts: 3
NerveGear

Hi,

We are the development team of a just-released medically accurate gaming software with living, breathing organs that you can explore, dissect and simulate specific diseases and treatments.

The goal of our software is to EMPOWER:

Students who want a deeper understanding of the human body;

Educators who want to create more memorable and effective learning materials;

Health Care Professionals looking for better Patient Education Materials;

AND anyone else passionate about learning about their body, health and how it works!

Download Link on Steam:

store.steampowered.com/app/724590/Sharecare_YOU_VR/

Our original version of the software was in Virtual Reality (Sharecare VR) and became one of the most loved VR medical education “games” in the world.  Schools like Yale School of Medicine, University of Toronto and Tel Aviv University have been using it and thanks to their support, we have built an even more comprehensive desktop version. The Sharecare YOU PRO version is designed with a “build-your-own” videos feature. 

Our team would be happy to hear any feedback from you as well as answer your questions.

Thanks,

Sharecare Reality Lab

Comments

• Techy111Techy111 Posts: 6,854 Volunteer Moderator
    As an HCP I am taking a keen interest in this app, might learn something ?  :#
    A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

• snowdogsnowdog Posts: 8,015 Valuable Player
    Techy111 said:

And it will save you from cutting up patients just out of curiosity. I know for a fact that there are at least TWO complaints on your record for doing this!!! :D
    "This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever
  • AlexSharecareAlexSharecare Posts: 3
    NerveGear
    Techy111 said:
    Hi,
    You can try the free demo non VR version for the app:
    store.steampowered.com/app/753200/Sharecare_YOU/
    Thanks.
  • RuneSR2RuneSR2 Posts: 6,863 Valuable Player
    I have the Oculus version, but the new version is only on Steam?! 

Does it support native Oculus drivers?
    Intel i7 7700K (4.5 GHz); MSI GeForce GTX 1080 8GB Gaming X (oc 2100 MHz gpu boost, 11 GHz mem speed); 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200 MHz; MSI Z270I Gaming Pro Carbon AC (VR-Ready) mainboard; Samsung 960 Evo M.2 SSD + Toshiba P300 HD; Windows 10 OS; Valve Index and Oculus Rift CV1 - the latter nearly always using super sampling 2.0. 

"Ask not what VR can do for you – ask what you can do for VR"
  • AlexSharecareAlexSharecare Posts: 3
    NerveGear
    RuneSR2 said:
    I have the Oculus version, but the new version is only on Steam?! 

Does it support native Oculus drivers?
    Hi
    It will be available on Oculus in the nearest future.
    Thanks.