cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I've been charged for my Quest 2 pre-order but didn't get any news

Delca_
Honored Guest
I've pre-ordered my headset the 16 of September and I've been charged the 8th of October, I was told by the support I'd get a tracking number after being charged  but I didn't get anything, and I'm pretty worried about my order, it's currently launch day in France (10am) and no news, my order is still mentionned as being processed on Oculus website and I can't track it.
I don't know if I have to precise it but I paid using paypal.
Has this happened to you ? And how can I solve this issue ? Maybe I should try to contact the support again but I think they'll tell me the same thing.
Sorry for the french screenshot.
It say "being processed" for the order statususoe152bob4w.jpeg
4 REPLIES 4

RuneSR2
Grand Champion
In here...

Nobody Can Hear You GIF - HouseOfCards KevinSpacey FrancisUnderwood -  Discover  Share GIFs

Ears are here:

https://tickets.oculusvr.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Oculus Rift CV1, Valve Index & PSVR2, Asus Strix OC RTX™ 3090, i9-10900K (5.3Ghz), 32GB 3200MHz, 16TB SSD
"Ask not what VR can do for you, but what you can do for VR"

lukrielle
Protege
I was charged one day earlier than you but  just got the email with tracking info this morning, and i should get it tomorrow.

Glasofruix
Honored Guest
I've ordered the same day as you and still no news, one of my colleagues ordered a good week later and has his tracking number sayint it arrives today....

Delca_
Honored Guest

I've ordered the same day as you and still no news, one of my colleagues ordered a good week later and has his tracking number sayint it arrives today....

After contacting the support again they told me that it was "Extracted for shipping" don't really know what it means but it is an update, they also told me that I'd get a tracking number after it has shipped the site still tell me that it's being processed though... Maybe you should try contacting them.
I hope my headset will ship tomorrow