cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus Venues and Quest 2

Rotten_Tomato
Honored Guest
I have Oculus Venues installed on my q1, but for some reason I don't seem to be able to find it in q2 store. Why is this, could be something to do with my region? I live in Sweden.
7 REPLIES 7

devnullvr
Honored Guest
Same issue here.  Could it be my region?  I live smack dab in the middle of the USA.

Rotten_Tomato
Honored Guest
From what I've seen, it seems it is limited beta, I even tried making a backup of my .apk from q1, and installed it on my q2, but app just kept on crashing. I'm gonna try to do it once more, since I am a bit unsure if Sidequest was actually on the latest version.

Dadbart
Protege
It does not support Q2. I found a few Venues events listed in Social on my Q2 and all said "not supported on this device"

Rotten_Tomato
Honored Guest
Started up my q2 yesterday, and Venues were in the store to download, works good. Not sure I like the new approach regarding the arenas, but still a good app I was missing.

christian.prison
Explorer
I downloaded it just now but it seems to be geolocated and in Germany...  :'(

marko.antonio
Honored Guest

Im from Brazil and cant login on Venues anymore, it says that my region is not allowed. Anyone knows how to fix or trick this?

Super_Denton
Honored Guest

Same problem here. Old venues app was region free, and worked for me. But new Oculus Venues Beta early access is definitely region locked, and I can't login. I'm from Serbia