New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Dowload probleme

Hello, on my Oculus Quest 2 I have been trying to download the game The Walking Dead Saints & Sinners since last night at 6 p.m., but I couldn't. More than 50 times the download stops and you have to start again from 0. Incredible in 2020 that Oculus does not allow the download to resume where it stopped !! I have no loss of connection at home, the wifi works perfectly, does anyone have an idea? Can I go through Oculus PC to download the game and paste it in a directory of the quest? Thanks for your help, I despair of getting there.
Cordially

Comments

• The-spookThe-spook Posts: 3
    NerveGear
    Hello, i have same probleme, if anyone have solution
  • LameDuckWarriorLameDuckWarrior Posts: 64
    Hiro Protagonist
    Hi guys, I had the same problem. Reading on Reddit, someone mentioned having the issue and drained the battery down all the way then tried again while charging and it worked. I just so happened to run mine down for the first time watching a movie and the downloading magically worked. Dumb luck? Stars suddenly align? Who knows. Will I struggle with the next download? Only the magical spaghetti monster in the sky may know.
    NerveGear
    For me the probleme is u have one hour to dl TWD, after one hour quest simply crash the dl
  • Keeg717Keeg717 Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    Having the same issue. I started a support ticket through oculus will post if I hear back from them.
    NerveGear
    i succes to dl TWD, i turn my smartphone on hotspot wifi and dl in 40min, hope u have a good 4g
  • CecilandJoeCecilandJoe Posts: 15
    Brain Burst
    The-spook said:
    i succes to dl TWD, i turn my smartphone on hotspot wifi and dl in 40min, hope u have a good 4g

How does that work? What has your phone got to do with your Quest headset?  When I use the phone app to download it fires up the headset and downloads from there.  TBH Oculus support said to download with my phone and as I say it just goes to the headset. Am I missing something?