cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus Quest 2 Shipment - order status - no change from time i preordered it.

tushowek
Honored Guest
Hi guys,
11 October i preordered Quest 2 with shipment to Poland, i choose payment via card and assign it on payment section in my order.
From 11 October my order status is "Open" and nothing changed untill now. Im checking this status few times a day, because im wondering how many time i will be wondering when my order will change status.

Furthermore, nothing happened with my cash on my bank account, i was thinking that oculus will take it from there when shipment will begin but as i see nothing changed with 0 change on the status side.

Any ideas what can be wrong, or what can i do to get informations what is wrong with my order?

3 REPLIES 3

BatLB
Expert Protege
If you bought it on the 11th of October, you will most likely not receive it before the 2. shipment end of October / Start of November. That was literally 2 days before release.

tushowek
Honored Guest
Thank you for you answer, there is literally 0 information to find if you have any questions like this.
It would be helpfull for customer if you get information when your shipment should be started and when to start checking out...

BatLB
Expert Protege
tickets.oculusvr.com