New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Elite strap shipped but not the Quest 2

Is anyone else waiting for shipping conformation?
On day one, I preordered the Quest 2 then went back and ordered my strap, so they are two different orders.
The strap shipped and will be here today but the Quest still says "processing for shipping".

Comments

• BatLBBatLB Posts: 45
    Brain Burst
    i bought my strap first and then the quest 2- dont ask why, i cancelled my 64 gb a week later and instead got the 256 - and receive my headset today but the head strap is still processing for shipping.

you would think they are smart enough to ship either both or none, but hey, it is owned by facebook.
  • unclejltunclejlt Posts: 5
    NerveGear
    BatLB said:
    i bought my strap first and then the quest 2- dont ask why, i cancelled my 64 gb a week later and instead got the 256 - and receive my headset today but the head strap is still processing for shipping.

you would think they are smart enough to ship either both or none, but hey, it is owned by facebook.
    I got a reply from oculus. 
    They say that they have my order and I will be emailed then it ships.
    I Don't know what to say. 
    I can login and see my order. I just thought it was funny that the strap got shipped, and will be delivered tonight, but not the headset.
    My nephew ordered his 5 days after me and his will be delivered tonight. Both strap and headset.
    Not that upset for anything but just seems strange to me.
    NerveGear
    Ok,
    The headset order went form "processing for shipping" to "shipped" and "out for delivery" 
    Still strange but I can't complain. 
    NerveGear
    unclejlt said:
    Ok,
    The headset order went form "processing for shipping" to "shipped" and "out for delivery" 
    Still strange but I can't complain. 
    That is within one minute.

• BatLBBatLB Posts: 45
    Brain Burst
    yeah same for me, just the other way around. My Headstrap was on the way all along. Oculus Support is super useless. This is literally the most incompetent company I have ever seen, and I can't but wonder how much fault can be found at Facebook, which is the most incompetent Social Media Platform I have ever seen.
  • caliversecaliverse Posts: 8
    NerveGear
    I ordered my Elite Strap within the first hour it was available on the website (like in the first 10 minutes really), but Oculus support still has no information when it will be shipped.  If I look at my order online, it says "delivered".  They have no idea what they are doing.  I chatted with customer support for over an hour and received exactly zero new information.
  • aro52aro52 Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    I ordered a Quest 2 and the Elite strap bundle with case and battery, at the same time.  The Quest 2 showed up, but the rest didn't.  Support just shoo'd me away, twice. 

Doing a new order test, it looks like all accessories now have estimated delivery dates in November and December.