New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Oculus gave me Store Credit in USD, how to use it in Euro?

dajo360dajo360 Posts: 5
Brain Burst
Oculus has given me $10,- store credit in USD but I can't use it since I'm from Europe and I have to purchase in EUR. 
Could anyone please help me with a solution? I've also tried to reach out directly to Oculus, but that seems to be absolutely impossible. 
Thanks! 
Tagged:

Comments

• OculusSupportOculusSupport Posts: 1,078 Oculus Staff
    @dajo360 Hi, Could you please provide me with your ticket number when you reached out, as I would like to see why we weren't able to change it. - Clint
  • dajo360dajo360 Posts: 5
    Brain Burst
    Hi Clint, thank you very much for taking the time to provide me with a reply. I do appreciate it. 

I do not have a ticket, I just wasn't able to find any other way to connect to Oculus other than writing here on this forum. 

Just now I got a message from my Oculus app that tells me "1 day left until your $10 USD store credit expires".
    I wasn't aware that I had a limited time only to spend it. 

Apart from the DK1, I literally got every single Oculus HMD. So I would be happy if I could use the store credit to buy an app for my new Quest 2, instead of seeing it expire because of the currency issue. 
    Many thanks for your support! 
  • RichooalRichooal Posts: 1,910 Valuable Player
    edited October 21
    Open a support ticket here..................
    https://tickets.oculusvr.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

You need to move quick though. Don't wait another 6 days to respond.

i5 6600k - GTX1060 - 8GB RAM - Rift CV1 + 3 Senors - 0 PROBLEMS 1 minor problem
    Dear Oculus, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it", please.

• dajo360dajo360 Posts: 5
    Brain Burst
    Thanks, Richooal, I just opened a support ticket. 
    Thanks for this URL. In previous search attempts I wasn't able to find a link to open a ticket, so thanks!