New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Where’s my Pin?

I have an issue where it asks for my pin but I was never given one? When I goto setup a new one I enter in a new pin but it does not recognize my Facebook password?? I’ve changed the password, deleted app, reset Oculus but nothing works? 
Also to note the phone app and PC app work differently? Ok phone it asks for your previous pin?? On PC you create a new pin but then need password which doesn’t work?! Is this the same company?  
Tagged:

Comments

• walaoawalaoa Posts: 2
    NerveGear
    Encounter the exact same problem. Not sure what else i can do as well
  • walaoawalaoa Posts: 2
    NerveGear
    Hey bro,

if you are still looking for solution. This worked for me. Go to the last comment

https://forums.oculusvr.com/community/discussion/comment/769571#Comment_769571
  • astrowhizastrowhiz Posts: 2
    NerveGear
    I've run into the same issue. It's really stupid how they didn't think of this problem, after all it was Facebook's bright idea to start requiring FB logins.
    When I set up my Quest 2 I used my FB login to get into the Android and PC app and the online store, so I was never asked to set up a password.
    I also set up paypal and a credit card as payment options but at no point was I asked to set up a pin.

I would like to buy something from the store but I can't. Sort it out Oculus.

• DarkMoSDarkMoS Posts: 3
    NerveGear
    You can setup a pin in the Oculus Mobile application settings
  • astrowhizastrowhiz Posts: 2
    NerveGear
    DarkMoS said:
    You can setup a pin in the Oculus Mobile application settings
    Not without knowing the previous pin, but there is no previous pin. That's the problem
  • remondenheldremondenheld Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    edited October 18
    I have the same problem and when i reset my pasword what walaoa says in the link i did get any mail.. i just talked with a chat employee and they did not have a answer... it takes now 96 hours when i got feedback... till then no games and VR..

Also my pasword from facebook doesnt work in the oculus app,mobile and desktop...

Make things work Facebook and Oculus before you release it!!