New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Social/sharing capabilities not working after mergeing oculus/FB accounts

Hi,

I have both quest 1 and 2, prior setting up quest 2 I merged oculus/FB accounts, after that moment Social/sharing capabilities are not working in neither device, but before the merge it worked fine on quest 1.

Any solution?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• thatguychad208thatguychad208 Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    I’m having the same issue in the iOS app (on multiple devices) and with a Rift-S.
  • BerniSRBerniSR Posts: 5
    NerveGear
    They solved it for me at Oculus support via chat, the problem was thah Oculus and FB accounts where linked and not merged, they unlink and merge and everything works fine again (the merge can not be undone, unlike the link)
  • KyleWIRGamingKyleWIRGaming Posts: 5
    NerveGear
    I have the same issue as well. it seems to be a account issue cause it's bugged on both my headsets pc and phone app i contacted support but i got a bot answer of just restarting my headset. Like that's gonna fix anything lol.
  • AsterielAsteriel Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    I have the same issue as well. it seems to be a account issue cause it's bugged on both my headsets pc and phone app i contacted support but i got a bot answer of just restarting my headset. Like that's gonna fix anything lol.
    Have you found any solution? I am struggling with the same issue.
    NerveGear
    BerniSR said:
    They solved it for me at Oculus support via chat, the problem was thah Oculus and FB accounts where linked and not merged, they unlink and merge and everything works fine again (the merge can not be undone, unlike the link)
    This was the solution Occulus provided and worked well
  • KyleWIRGamingKyleWIRGaming Posts: 5
    NerveGear
    BerniSR said:
    BerniSR said:
    This was the solution Occulus provided and worked well

I mean that would be good if Oculus support actually does this they keep giveing me a run around i had this bug for 3 weeks now :(
    NerveGear
    edited October 26
    Tell them about my solution, It was provided by Spain Occulus support