New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

So Ive heard people suggest wedging something between the lenses to get a 69 IPD

I dunno if this would be considered safe, however its a potential solution for those with a wider IPD, since more wider space will give more clarity, I just want to know if anyones tried this and if it could damage the lenses.

Comments

• Knight_ExKnight_Ex Posts: 7
    NerveGear
    So no one heard about this?  Just wondering as it might be a solution for some of us, I just wanna know if the lenses can take it
  • Quickdraw_OgQuickdraw_Og Posts: 23
    Brain Burst
    I don't think it would be possible. There is a hard stop at the outer limit of the lens adjustment. Pushing it beyond that would require modification to that part of the shell, I think.
  • Knight_ExKnight_Ex Posts: 7
    NerveGear
    They have a video of it on Reddit, and it shows the IPD adjustment on screen, starting at 68, then he gets it to 68.9 when putting a wedge in, maybe it was the 68 that they were able to get certified on and they felt comfortable with? there is definitely a noticeable gap between the edge space in the slot that could have been used to give it another notch of adjustment.