New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Quest 2 Bluetooth Stopped Working??

OGThorOGThor Posts: 2
NerveGear
edited October 2020 in Oculus Quest 2 and Quest
I got my headset, did all the setups. Then I did Virtual Desktop and was playing Pavlov, then the game just stopped working out of nowhere and gave me that Bluetooth stopped working pop up. Can't take it off, nothing works, says I'm not logged into it anymore, no Wi-Fi connection anymore, just that on my screen. I close it and just pops back up, over and over again. I bought it from Amazon, should I return it and try to get a new one from them? Does anyone know how to fix this? Ohh I also tried factory resetting it a couple times and still pops up!!

Comments

• wizard_wizzlewizard_wizzle Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    I've had a similar issue. Never had Virtual Desktop installed, but I just got my headset and now I'm getting the "Bluetooth keeps stopping" popup over and over again. I tried a factory reset and now it's even worse because now it won't even do the setup - just the popup and once it's dismissed another one immediately appears. I got mine straight from Oculus so apparently they just have some new faulty hardware.
  • OGThorOGThor Posts: 2
    NerveGear
    I've had a similar issue. Never had Virtual Desktop installed, but I just got my headset and now I'm getting the "Bluetooth keeps stopping" popup over and over again. I tried a factory reset and now it's even worse because now it won't even do the setup - just the popup and once it's dismissed another one immediately appears. I got mine straight from Oculus so apparently they just have some new faulty hardware.
    Yea I couldn't get mine to work after that too so I just got a new one sent to me and it works but now mic issues 
  • AmazedatExistenceAmazedatExistence Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    I'm literally broken because of this error, I got quest imported at more than double the price, saved up for it hardcore, and now I feel helpless. Hopefully the support replies back.
  • VenitVenit Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    i am so sad right now same thing is happening to me.