New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

The Quest 2 speakers are pretty good

I was honestly really surprised based on the shit people were talking, but I really like em.

Comments

• MarkT25810MarkT25810 Posts: 66
    Hiro Protagonist
    I was honestly really surprised based on the shit people were talking, but I really like em.

yeh ignore them, they are people who only want the best yet buy a cheapo headset expecting the best haha, the rift s build in speakers were perfectly good for me too yet people moaned about that too
  • EnKixHGMEnKixHGM Posts: 4
    NerveGear
    I too was shocked at not only how good they were, but how multifunctional they are being able to stream my PC audio when I am using my system in virtual desktop mode.  I can even activate the multispatial audio drivers in windows if wanted.
  • lukepatersonlukepaterson Posts: 9
    NerveGear
    EnKixHGM said:
    I too was shocked at not only how good they were, but how multifunctional they are being able to stream my PC audio when I am using my system in virtual desktop mode.  I can even activate the multispatial audio drivers in windows if wanted.
    yes, pretty awesome. a very cool surprise :D 
  • whoa182whoa182 Posts: 383
    Trinity
    I expected them to be much worse than they actually were when I got the headset (based on reviews). They're nothing amazing, but not terrible either!
    CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X RAM: 16 GB Corsair GFX: Nvidia RTX 2070 Super HDD: 1TB SSD HMD: Rift CV1 & Quest 2.