cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

quest 2 warranty oculus support please read this

j1c9h85
Explorer
I am still currently waiting for someone at oculus to tell me why my unusable quest 2 is not either being refunded or replaced under warranty. And as of today 10/18/2020 the support ticket website is down so please give me a good reason why I should keep my faith in oculus.
4 REPLIES 4

MarkT25810
Expert Protege

j1c9h85 said:

I am still currently waiting for someone at oculus to tell me why my unusable quest 2 is not either being refunded or replaced under warranty. And as of today 10/18/2020 the support ticket website is down so please give me a good reason why I should keep my faith in oculus.

this is why you should not buy direct from them, their are pretty useless and worse if you want to return it as you have to wait longer, best to get from amazon etc

j1c9h85
Explorer

j1c9h85 said:

this is why you should not buy direct from them, their are pretty useless and worse if you want to return it as you have to wait longer, best to get from amazon etc

Yeah I am starting to see that now, this is my first time buying from them direct and it will be my last.

MarkT25810
Expert Protege

j1c9h85 said:

j1c9h85 said:

Yeah I am starting to see that now, this is my first time buying from them direct and it will be my last.

i think some people assumed the quest 2 would be a sellout so preordered it from th main site, but places online and shops like argos all have full stock of the headset so would have been better to get from them but i suppose sometimes you think its best to get it direct

people still have not got their orders either from oculus directly which is a joke

rfxcasey
Protege

j1c9h85 said:

j1c9h85 said:

Or Newegg, that's where I got mine.