New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Theft

shay.bell.7967shay.bell.7967 Posts: 2
NerveGear
I bought a oculus quest 128 gb 500 pound an spent nearly 300 pound on game that was 4 an a half months ago but the last month an a half since the quest 2 came out my quest turn off an switched on an now has chip an a arrow showing loading sofewere but then goes black screen i have contacted oculus over an over they keep fobbing me off an i have sent them all my details an now they have put a bug on my account so i cannot get un touch with them my email is [email protected] i mean it i wont my warrenty cover 

Comments

• shay.bell.7967shay.bell.7967 Posts: 2
    NerveGear
    I bought a oculus quest 128 gb 500 pound an spent nearly 300 pound on game that was 4 an a half months ago but the last month an a half since the quest 2 came out my quest turn off an switched on an now has chip an a arrow showing loading sofewere but then goes black screen i have contacted oculus over an over they keep fobbing me off an i have sent them all my details an now they have put a bug on my account so i cannot get un touch with them my email is [email protected] i mean it i wont my warrenty cover 

• PITTCANNAPITTCANNA Posts: 242
    Nexus 6
    the chip with an arrow is a software update.  leave it powered on and plugged in to complete the update.  if you continually restart it, it may corrupt the update and os.  if this occurs you will need to factory reset.  a factory reset won't loose your games, but you will need to download them and you will loose your game saves.

https://www.businessinsider.com/how-to-factory-reset-oculus-quest