cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will people still buy a used Oculus Quest 64gb?

EXIPH
Honored Guest
I wanted to sell my Oculus Quest 64gb so i could afford the new Oculus Quest 2, but im not sure if anyone would still buy it.
4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
Personally i dont think there is much to gain buying the Q2 just yet and its still in its teething problems stage.
🙂

twisteklabs
Heroic Explorer
I bought a Quest 64gb for half price after Quest 2 preorder. I received both Quest 2 and Quest on the same day. I use Quest 2 exclusively as standalone PCVR right now, and Quest 1 as standalone. Going from Quest 2 to Quest 1, I immediately notice the SDE, but I love it due to its convenience and IPD range.
CPU: Intel i5-4690K Mobo: ASUS Z97-AR Ram: 8GB 1600MHz Graphics Card: EVGA GTX 1080 SC

Strongit
Heroic Explorer
There will definitely be a market for them.  People want to try VR and I know of a lot of people who would rather buy a used headset now rather than wait a while for a new one.
Quest 1, i5-8600K at 4.7 GHz, eVGA 1080 ti FTW3, Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Ultra Gaming, 16 GB 3200 MHz

vududeman
Expert Protege
Hi there, there is always a market to sell the original Quest (and most electronics) on eBay--but the prices have moved downward now with the Quest 2 selling for $299.  Last I saw, the original Quest went for about $170 on eBay.  Just a do a search, do advanced, and search for recent 'sold' items to see what people are getting.