cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

National Geographic does not work

nightowl2636
Explorer
I am new to Oculus. The first game purchased is National Geographic VR. When turning on the game the first thing I see is yellow arrows moving in the same direction.  And a figure pole and footprints in a circle and that's it. I've tried using the controllers, and press all buttons, the trigger and NOTHING happens. 

Can anyone help? 
9 REPLIES 9

SusanLeigh
Honored Guest

I am having the same problem.  Any help will be great.

LIGA367
Honored Guest

can we be a friend maybe u want share your experience to be profesional marketing advertising on fb
my name its mike...
i wish you agree to be my friend...
i come form indonesia sirr

spbccmaa
Honored Guest

Same problem here. Has anyone got an answer or solution yet?

jodor.2022
Honored Guest

when i start this app, the only thknq i see is yellow arrows coming down, what is the problem i just bougt it and it doesnt work

Hey there, Jodor!

We see you got yourself some app issues. Well that most certainly wont do! Luckily you got us to give you some steps to try and alleviate this little issue. Kindly try the following:

• Uninstall and reinstall the app
  • Disconnect and reconnect to the Wi-Fi
  • Make sure you're running on 5Ghz W-Fi
  • Try starting form the app (or headset if you're starting from the app)

If you've tried those steps and nothing came from it, then let's have you get in touch with some of our most awesome agents over at our main support channel here: https://metaque.st/Support. Rest assured you'll be well taken care of!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

jodor.2022
Honored Guest

Two more questions,  

1. If i uninstall the app, the system will know i already paid for it ?

2. Yesterday, i try again to play, and i could go to 1 place in the game,  and not the other place? It is strange,  it is part of the same problem ?

Yes, if you uninstall an app from your headset, it won't remove it from your purchases on your account. You can freely uninstall and reinstall your purchase apps at any time. Please follow  the steps we laid out for you and let us know how they work out. We'll get you up and running again. Thanks!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

I have tried everything you have listed and I still get the yellow arrows pointing down.  I hit the menu button on my left hand and it takes me to the apartment, but none of the buttons or joysticks work there.

Hi @JanStad! We understand how disappointing it can be when your game isn't working properly. Don't worry, we're here to assist you. Some customers have found that uninstalling and reinstalling the app after restarting their device has resolved similar issues. If that doesn't do the trick, you can contact the support team at Vertigo Games, the developer of the game, who might have a solution for the yellow arrow problem you're facing. We hope this information has been helpful. Feel free to reach out if you have any further questions!