cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Friends and Parties not working after Linking Oculus Account to Facebook Account

LastAngryMan
Explorer
Hi,

I recently linked my Oculus account to my Facebook account on my Rift S. The link appeared to work, but whenever I go to "Social" within the Oculus UI, the "Friends" list and the "Parties" list never finishes loading - I just get a loading spinner that never ends. My friends on their Quest 2 have been able to add me as an Oculus friend, and can invite me to Parties - I get the notification I've been invited to a party, but when I go in to the Social menu to try and accept the invitation, nothing loads, I just get the never ending spinner.

Has there been a problem in the backend linking my accounts?
19 REPLIES 19

LastAngryMan
Explorer
Hey...any help with this?

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager
@LastAngryMan Hi there! Please create a support ticket with us here so we can look into your issue further. - Clint
If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

LastAngryMan
Explorer
Thanks Clint. Raised a ticket there.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi
I have the same issue
Did oculus manage to solve it LastAngryMan?

LastAngryMan
Explorer

Pilyx said:

Hi
I have the same issue
Did oculus manage to solve it LastAngryMan?

No afraid not - they just told me restart and log out and log back in. Which I tried already and didn't fix it. I'm going to reply back to the support ticket now.

Flyyy
Honored Guest
Did this ever get resolved?  Having the same issue

themyst
Protege
Same issue here.  

James_A_Clark
Honored Guest
I have the same issue, any resolution yet?

Nateswift
Honored Guest
same issue
very frustrating I used to play with friends all the time and since I was forced to connect facebook It's all messed up

Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?