cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Q2 stuck in USB update Mode

maestervia2211
Honored Guest
Good evening, I am after some advice please.
I switched on my Q2 on tonight and the screen which came up is USB update mode. I can not get out of this screen I can toggle through the options using the volume buttons and select an option using the on/off button but it just loops back to this screen. I tried to do a factory reset but it just looped back to this screen  I am now at a loss (and I am really not very techy) so any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much
4 REPLIES 4

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager
@maestervia2211 Hi, could you send details of what you are experiencing to our customer support? We'll get you up and running. - Clint
If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

roberto_hradec
Explorer
Did you got this sorted? Mine started doing the same yesterday... I would love to known how your experience with customer support on fixing it has been so far! 

Raoul_Duk3
Explorer
Same here...just happened to me a couple of hours ago. Posted in another couple of similar threads looking for help.

Raoul_Duk3
Explorer
(Deleted duplicated post)
Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?