cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Low volume in Beat Saber?

Abe_Fromann
Honored Guest
     This is in reference to the built in speakers on a Quest 2.  The volume operates normally for store preview videos (to the point of being too loud if turned up enough) then once in game the volume drops.  Cranking it to max only brings it to what I would consider half volume and there doesn't appear to be any in game control. I've found a few references on the web to people having the same issue (both OG Quest and Q2) but what they usually get by way of reply is just plain smartassery.
     Has anyone else run across this issue and if so can it be resolved?
4 REPLIES 4

javelblood
Honored Guest
I've got same via Oculus Link. Even if I put headphones into the jack, Beat Saber is near silent in comparison to other games. 

Leah_Emma
Honored Guest

Yep same here. Will log a ticket as I suspect it’s a bug on certain devices. My sister has one and she only needs hers on level 2 while I can’t hear it at that level. I also find I can’t hear her over the music if I have it loud enough to hear the music. 

GreekLoneWolf
Honored Guest

I am having the same problem and can't find any solutions or recommendations online. 

Hello GreekLoneWolf, 

We see you are having similar issues as the original post, with volume decreasing while in games. We understand how this is frustrating, especially since the volume appears to be normal while not in a game. Rest assured, we would like to help!

Please contact us by clicking here or on our name to get to our profile page, then click "Send a Message" to privately contact us. Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!