New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Update Not Available

sgaehlersgaehler Posts: 15
Brain Burst
edited November 14 in Oculus Quest 2 and Quest
Setting/About says I'm on version 21. It says "No Updates Available". Shouldn't version 23 be available now ? ( I have a good internet connection running to the Oculus it says. ) UPDATE: I see now that it rolls out slowly.........

Comments

• ZefMirrorManOneZefMirrorManOne Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    My V23 update is not yet avalable.. :(
  • Scott-JonScott-Jon Posts: 41
    Brain Burst
    Me too.
  • PITTCANNAPITTCANNA Posts: 538
    Trinity
    It takes about a week to roll out to all users.  The software server has limitations.  So just be patient.
  • synchromesh62synchromesh62 Posts: 425
    Trinity
    PITTCANNA said:
    It takes about a week to roll out to all users.  The software server has limitations.  So just be patient.
    How patient ... Still waiting on V21 before considering V23 :)
  • KaBoxKaBox Posts: 16
    Brain Burst
    Same, waiting is happy. I guess they're busy preparing everything really well before releasing it.

• rotsch2804rotsch2804 Posts: 2
    NerveGear
    I am wondering if Vers. 23 will be released in Germany, as Germany ist still in fight with Facebook regarding dataprotection law.
    I had to purchase my Quest 2 in France.
  • martnewymartnewy Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    Strange people don't have it yet. I'm in the UK and got my update yesterday 14th.
  • rtathegawd84rtathegawd84 Posts: 29
    Brain Burst
    edited November 15
    I'm still waiting (U.K). Sucks but sometimes you just have to be patient! 
  • jmgerojmgero Posts: 2
    NerveGear
    Knowing that version 23 is coming, I checked to see if I was an early recipient.  I am now puzzled why my Quest 1 is on version 20 and my Quest 2 is on version 21.  Shouldn't they both be on version 22 while I am awaiting version 23?
  • rtathegawd84rtathegawd84 Posts: 29
    Brain Burst
    edited November 16
    jmgero said:
    Knowing that version 23 is coming, I checked to see if I was an early recipient.  I am now puzzled why my Quest 1 is on version 20 and my Quest 2 is on version 21.  Shouldn't they both be on version 22 while I am awaiting version 23?
    Quest 1 didn't get version 21 as far as I know, it was only for Quest 2. However version 23 is coming to the quest one and giving some visual improvements (no 90hz though, seen loads of people constantly asking that it's only getting that on Q2). Ohh and V22 was an internal build only, never released to the public they just went straight to V23
  • NiceTry01NiceTry01 Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    PITTCANNA said:
    Unfortunately, I am trying to develop a game, and when I can't access oculus link properly because they roll out V23 only for the oculus app on PC but not the headset it's hard to be patient.