New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

How to change the linked facebook account

droidshopvndroidshopvn Posts: 4
NerveGear
edited November 15 in Support
Hello.
I mistakenly linked facebook account to my oculus account.
How do I remove this existing facebook account. To link with the correct facebook account.
Thanks!

Comments

• OculusSupportOculusSupport Posts: 1,152 Oculus Staff
    @droidshopvn  Hi there, we're sorry to hear about your experience here and we would really like to look into this matter for you. If you're still unable to access your Oculus account, please reach out to our Oculus Support team with your device serial number so we can assist you further. Thank you.
  • droidshopvndroidshopvn Posts: 4
    NerveGear
    @droidshopvn  Hi there, we're sorry to hear about your experience here and we would really like to look into this matter for you. If you're still unable to access your Oculus account, please reach out to our Oculus Support team with your device serial number so we can assist you further. Thank you.
    Hi Oculus 
    I can still access my Oculus account.
    However, I have wrongly linked facebook account. 
    How can I remove  existing facebook account to link it to a new facebook account? (I mean change facebook account
    )
    Thank you!
  • RichooalRichooal Posts: 1,959 Valuable Player
    Looks like a robot replied to you.

If you look at the 3rd post from the top (a "stickied post"), it has the solution for you. It's always best to search, or at least look at the stickies at the top.

https://forums.oculusvr.com/community/discussion/94225/solution-wrong-oculus-account-linked-to-facebook-account

i5 6600k - GTX1060 - 8GB RAM - Rift CV1 + 3 Senors - 0 PROBLEMS 1 minor problem
    Dear Oculus, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it", please.

NerveGear
    Richooal said:
    Looks like a robot replied to you.

If you look at the 3rd post from the top (a "stickied post"), it has the solution for you. It's always best to search, or at least look at the stickies at the top.

https://forums.oculusvr.com/community/discussion/94225/solution-wrong-oculus-account-linked-to-facebook-account

Hi Richooal.
    I know this topic. But this way not work for me. :(
    Thank you!
    NerveGear
    Hello
    Has anyone encountered this situation like me?