New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Trouble after update V23

Hello.  After upgrading to V23, Deovr doesn't work for me.  Only a blank screen is displayed with no thumbnails.  Reinstallation did not fix the problem.  There is some way to solve this problem
Tagged:

Comments

• sheepydazsheepydaz Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    Yes I agree since the latest update 
    My apps crash.. 
    The screen goes dark when I try open pc companion app...
    Not happy with the update please fix it 
  • MorgharMorghar Posts: 3
    NerveGear
    After the v23 update, if I take off my Oculus Quest 2 and put it back on my head after a while, I get the "Tracking Lost" error message and I can't do anything... I need to reboot the Quest 2... Anyone has that error?
  • BASE-66BASE-66 Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    edited November 21
    After Update V23 I get a tracking failure message every device start . I cannot click into the message Window to go on and have to wait ca 1 minute every time until the warning disapears. Then Tracking and Guardian works as before The Update. Is this a known Bug or is my device broken? 
  • user_389614902868554user_389614902868554 Posts: 7
    NerveGear
    I have the same problem. Tracking Lost.... 
  • markyMarc101markyMarc101 Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    Since V23 update have experienced problems with lost tracking and the guardian system is unstable. Please patch this ASAP!
  • seabas917seabas917 Posts: 2
    NerveGear
    Oculus Quest 2 v23 Update killed Ethernet support.. (Looking for workarounds, as this worked amazingly well in the previous version, Belkin + POE RasPi adaptor is one link cable that can go for miles) I miss it working very much!

I submitted a support ticket. Looking forward to hearing back 
  • LameDuckWarriorLameDuckWarrior Posts: 82
    Hiro Protagonist
    BASE-66 said:
    After Update V23 I get an error message that Tracking is not working. I cannot click into the message Window and have to wait ca 30seconds until the Controllers react. Then Tracking and Guardian works as before The Update. Is this a known Bug or is my device broken? 
    Yup same thing here. Patch incoming I'm sure.
    NerveGear
    BASE-66 said:
    After Update V23 I get an error message that Tracking is not working. I cannot click into the message Window and have to wait ca 30seconds until the Controllers react. Then Tracking and Guardian works as before The Update. Is this a known Bug or is my device broken? 
    BASE-66 said:
    Everyone has the same problem.  Hope support reads these comments
  • TommyMaples12TommyMaples12 Posts: 4
    NerveGear
    Hello.  After upgrading to V23, Deovr doesn't work for me.  Only a blank screen is displayed with no thumbnails.  Reinstallation did not fix the problem.  There is some way to solve this problem
    DeoVR is working fine for me after the v23 update but I'm having the same problem with the Gizmo VR player.
  • ellismusic1ellismusic1 Posts: 50
    Hiro Protagonist
    edited November 18
    After I updated to V23 the controllers updated them self. first left then right from 0 to 100%.
    tracking seem to be better.
    NerveGear
    DeoVR is working fine for me after the v23 update but I'm having the same problem with the Gizmo VR player.
    Gizmovr dosent work for me as well.
    Did you tried to enter any other page on your Deovr like youtube or Google?
     In My Deovr Only the main page works🤔
  • hoppingbunny123hoppingbunny123 Posts: 1,048
    Neo
    they updated my cv1, it went dead, i changed the port to usb2 that fixed it. try a usb 2 port.
  • TommyMaples12TommyMaples12 Posts: 4
    NerveGear
    The only website I've hade work in DeoVR is the SexLikeReal website, tried other sites and no others would load.
    NerveGear
    The only website I've hade work in DeoVR is the SexLikeReal website, tried other sites and no others would load.
    I just checked, only this one works